Posted to watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Davidson, Misha" <MD...@silverstream.com> on 2000/07/18 00:56:06 UTC

Fixes for Watchdog compilation problems

Hi, I have a few more fixes for the watchdog tests. Should I send the
Ziped archive of changes to Vanitha?

First the question:
/jsp/core_syntax/directives/include/positiveIncludeAbs.jsp attempts to include
"/tests/core_syntax/directives/include/includedAbs.jsp". However, there is no
"/tests" directory in the WAR, and the only "includeAbs.jsp" file exists in
"/jsp/core_syntax/directives/include". Moreover, there is no explicit mapping
anywhere that would translate "/jsp" to "/tests". It seems that this test
depends
on some tomcat-specific functionality that supports an explicit mapping,
and it
should be changed to refer to
"/jsp/core_syntax/directives/include/includeAbs.jsp"
instead. Do you think this is correct, or am I missing something?

Next, the simple changes:
/jsp/core_syntax/beantests/useBean/negativeBody.jsp
	useBean tag is not properly terminated
	setProperty is missing the required name attribute
	getProperty the value for the name attribute should be quoted

/jsp/core_syntax/beantests/useBean/negativeNoBody.jsp
	getProperty the value for the name attribute should be quoted

/jsp/core_syntax/directives/page/language/included.jsp
/jsp/core_syntax/directives/page/language/includedJava.jsp
	directive should be "page" not "jsp"

Thank you,
-Misha Davidson
misha@silverstream.com