Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Emmanuel Dupont <em...@jwaretechnologies.com> on 2003/05/12 12:00:48 UTC

RE : RE : How to retrieve data with proxy

I don't thing so. I don't have any pb with this type of relationship.

De: Emmanuel Dupont [mailto:emmanuel.dupont@jwaretechnologies.com]
Date: lundi, 12. mai 2003 11:37
À: 'OJB Users List'
Objet: RE : How to retrieve data with proxy

Hi Sylvain,

Your source code is oK., query on the real object "package" and return the
"InterfacePackage".

You don't have to declare your InterfacePackage in the class descriptor.
Only the real object "Package". No interface class (proxy) declaration in
the class descriptor.

Use proxy="dynamic" in the class descriptor of "Package" and that's all.

Package should implements InterfacePackage and that should work.

Emmanuel.