Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Magnus Svensson (HF/EAB)" <ma...@ericsson.com> on 2004/12/17 11:08:55 UTC

Encryption?

Hi,

I have a question regarding encryption and export control. Does Jakarta Common Logging include any SW encryption that restricts export (i.e. special ECCN code)?

Regards,
Magnus Svensson

Re: [logging] Encryption?

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:08:55 +0100, Magnus Svensson (HF/EAB)
<ma...@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding encryption and export control. Does Jakarta Common Logging include any SW encryption that restricts export (i.e. special ECCN code)?

No, it doesn't. I believe the only Commons component that may have
code like this is HttpClient.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [logging] RE: Encryption?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
My fault partly. He actually sent it to both separately. I moderated
it through on dev and then after a few spam entries in my folder
noticed a moderation on user. Rather than have it hit the lists twice,
I just ignored the user one.

Hen

[logging] RE: Encryption?

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.