Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vinodh Lakshminarayan <vi...@sysarris.soft.net> on 2004/04/22 15:19:02 UTC

Axis and Weblogic : Newbie

Hi all,
    I have deployed the axis 1.2 beta web application on Bea Weblogic 8.0.
The deployment goes on well without any issues. In the same web app I have a
web service. Whenever I try to access this web service or the default web
service i.e. AdminService I get the following error on weblogic console
<Apr 22, 2004 6:28:13 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101254>
<[ServletContext(id=970294,name=weblogic-axis,context-path=/weblogic-axis)]:
Servlet class org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet for servlet
AxisServlet could not be handled by the classloader with classpath ......

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

FYI: I have used the tools WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL to generate all the
required stubs, skeletons, servicelocators  etc... The same web services
deployed on JRun4 and Tomcat 5.0.19 are working fine

Regards
Vinodh Lakshminarayan
SysArris Software Pvt. Ltd,
Bangalore, India