Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Tiramisu Ling <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/17 15:52:40 UTC

Hi, How could I get involved into mahout?

Hey everyone, I'm new to mahout and I would like to contribute to it. In
general, I had read the how to contribute page in [1], and I had clone the
repo from github. So what should I do next? Are there any issue like 'good
first bug' to work with? Thank you very much!:)

[1]http://mahout.apache.org/developers/how-to-contribute.html

Best Regards,
MikeLing

code review

Posted by Khurrum Nasim <kh...@useitc.com>.
Codacy is free for open source projects.  And does a decent job of reviewing your code.

Might be worthwhile to have it review mahout forks and branches.

Khurrum

Re: Hi, How could I get involved into mahout?

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tiramisu Ling <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tiramisu Ling <sa...@gmail.com>.