Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Laurent M Lochridge <la...@ieee.org> on 2007/05/25 07:03:13 UTC

runtime index monitoring?

Folks,

I'm interested in hearing about experiences with runtime monitoring of
indexes, nutch 0.9,
platforms include development : XP and linux on pc's, and production on
Sun Sparc Solaris 10 & Sun Sparc Linux. Suggested tools, as well as
"gotchas", etc.  will be appreciated.

Luke and Limo (tried on XP machines) - don't seem to be able to access
indexes (even with force open or read only options) unless they are not
in use by an instance of nutch; I must admit I'm not all that
experienced with XP, I'm a UNIX person, so perhaps someone out there can
set me straight.

Thanks,
Laurent Lochridge