Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Josh Patterson <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/12/12 03:42:44 UTC

POSTagger Docs

Looking at the older (oldish?) docs on how to use the various
techniques (Sentence detection, tokenizer, POSTagger, etc) I noticed
the page:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/opennlp/index.php?title=POS_Tagger

and then checking the latest javadocs gives:

http://incubator.apache.org/opennlp/documentation/1.5.2-incubating/apidocs/opennlp-tools/index.html

which doesnt give a further example either.

Is there a more current example page for POSTagger? I'm working
through it by hand right now, not a huge thing, but would help.

JP

--
Twitter: @jpatanooga
Solution Architect @ Cloudera

Re: POSTagger Docs

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Everything moved to Apache.

Our current documentation can be found here:
http://incubator.apache.org/opennlp/documentation/1.5.2-incubating/manual/opennlp.html

Any help and patches to further improve it are welcome.

Jörn