Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2019/10/20 01:11:04 UTC

Documents about C++/C#/.NET

Hi community,

I am currently working on translating the documents of C++/ C#/.NET into
chinese.

At present, it is found that this part of the document has a lot of
expired content, or even mistakes.

Because the Java version is still developing rapidly, it is obviously a
heavy workload to maintain the consistency of multiple sets of documents.

So for the C++/.NET version of documents, I have following improvement
schemes:

In addition to the necessary differences in installation and deployment,
for the same part of technology and concept, reduce unnecessary
description and focus on sample code.

What's the community's opinion?

RE: Documents about C++/C#/.NET

Posted by Alexandr Shapkin <le...@gmail.com>.
GridGain had released new documentation just a couple of weeks ago.
It should contain updated content with multilanguage examples.

Feel free to review the same article regarding eviction policies [1]
[1] https://www.gridgain.com/docs/8.7.6/developers-guide/memory-architecture/eviction-policies

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think it is a good idea to refer to Java documentation on same topic and
keed duplication of content to minimum.

Please to not hesitate to suggest edits for main Ignite documentation on
readme.io!

Thank you for your effort!

Ilya Kasnacheev