Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2008/07/23 21:39:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r679109 - in /incubator/shindig/trunk: java/social-api/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/social/ java/social-api/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/social/core/config/ java/social-api/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/social/core/model/ j

Do we want the TODO's in check style or in the list of Tags ?

I wasn't certain, so I left it there commented out.

Happy to remove.

Ian

Posted by Cassie <do...@google.com>.
Oh I see, the standard place definitely seems right then.

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Oh and BTW, sorry for the deluge of commits, there wont be any more
today unless I have need to fix things that I have broken. I thought
it was a quiet opportunity after the refractor. I have nothing
pending here.

Posted by Cassie <do...@google.com>.