Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@inflexionpoint.com> on 2003/03/20 22:12:02 UTC

[juddi-Users] jUDDI 0.7.0

fyi

I've imported the new jUDDI-0.7.0 branch into CVS and if all goes well
I'd like to announce a release during the first week of April.

The differences between 0.6.2 and 0.7.0 are significant! Most notably is
the elimination of dependency on the UDDI4j library but there are lots
of others that I'll attempt to describe in a subsequent note. I still
strongly recommend UDDI4j as a UDDI client library but I wanted jUDDI to
be in a position to support all versions of UDDI and this was not easily
done using UDDI4j.

The 0.7.0 branch represents the last of any major refactoring and "will"
be the basis for a 1.0 release sometime this Spring.

Steve

Steve Viens
jUDDI Project Manager
sviens@users.sourceforge.net