Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Mikhail Antonov <an...@apache.org> on 2017/10/10 03:52:18 UTC

Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

This week I'm planning to go through the hanging jiras
and see where we are on it.

Please speak up if you have open jiras targeted to 1.3.2 that you'd
like to get to 1.3.2 or backport in there, also if you have any concerns
regarding the jiras that already went in or are about to, or have any
findings or doubts.

Thanks!
Mikhail

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to make a snapshot of 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT available.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Francis Christopher Liu <to...@gmail.com>.
Andy,

Yup. What still needs to be done?

Francis

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Francis,

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Great!

Posted by Francis Christopher Liu <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I’ll start work on a 1.3.2 RC

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hi Mikhail,
>
> Any progress on 1.3.2? Just curious If there is a plan for continuing 1.3
> line.
>
> Thanks,
> - Youngwoo
>
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:52 PM, Mikhail Antonov <an...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > This week I'm planning to go through the hanging jiras
> > and see where we are on it.
> >
> > Please speak up if you have open jiras targeted to 1.3.2 that you'd
> > like to get to 1.3.2 or backport in there, also if you have any concerns
> > regarding the jiras that already went in or are about to, or have any
> > findings or doubts.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Mikhail

Michael Antonov

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Hi Mikhail,

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Maybe after we see how 1.4.0 goes? Would be great to have help pushing on
1.4.0, now that the first RC is imminent - especially help via on-cluster
ITBLL tests - but there are a number of changes in 1.4 that are not in 1.3.
Just being cautious. Recall we had a change that went into 1.3 but not 1.2
that has been trouble and is the reason we haven't moved the stable pointer
off of 1.2 yet.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.