Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/13 10:31:23 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowToUseTapestryHibernate" by DavorHrg

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DavorHrg:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToUseTapestryHibernate

  	We need to setup a database in MySQL and create a link between our app and MySQL in this step. first use MySQL console to create a database called 'hb', then create a file 'hibernate.cfg.xml' under resources directory and copy following contents into it:

- ===hibernate.cfg.xml===
+ === hibernate.cfg.xml ===
  {{{
  	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  	<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC
@@ -108, +108 @@

  	Try to compile and run the program, for running it's IDE specific, you need to configure something to run it under Tomcat. if everything is fine at this point, let's proceed to step 5 to use Tapestry-Hibernate feature

- === Step 5: ===
+ === Step 5: ===

- 	Under 'pages' package, create a class called HbAction.java and copy following into the file, you don't have to create a html file for this class:
+ 	Under 'pages' package, create a class called !HbAction.java and copy following into the file, you don't have to create a html file for this class:

- ==== HbAction.java ====
+ ==== HbAction.java ====
  {{{
  	package org.example.hb.pages;