Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by alexander81 <a....@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 13:43:16 UTC

Upgrade solr 1.4.1 to 3.6

Hi,
after this upgrade I need to see if the cache has to be rebuilt or not.

regards

Re: Upgrade solr 1.4.1 to 3.6

Posted by alexander81 <a....@gmail.com>.
Yes, the index.
You know any link/documentation about upgrade solr 1.4.1 -> 3.6?

Re: Upgrade solr 1.4.1 to 3.6

Posted by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com>.
Hello Alexander,

The cache gets dumped when you restart for the upgrade. Do you mean the index?

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions, Inc. -- Where Influence Isn’t a Game.
http://www.appinions.com