Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/07 08:29:39 UTC

Add properties in Customization for _default close

Dear All,

Do you have any tips that can make the status of
deleted portlet in psml become normal, minimze or max
again..

This is the scenario.

I try to click the (X) button from the page, and
jetspeed will add in psml 1 tag, explaining that
portlet is deleted.

if I click customization button, the portlet still
there..

I want to change again the deleted portlet become
active again..

But,
If I click delete button for a portlet, the jetspeed
will delete portlets tag from .psml.

Do you have any explaination or tips?

Frans

=====
Let's Empowering Open Source Spirit...
Open Source is Open Source. Shared Source is another thing.