Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/02 06:52:05 UTC

Re: opscenter with community cassandra

Hi Tim,

We have happy SPM for Cassandra users who are using SPM for monitoring,
alerting, and anomaly detection for their Cassandra clusters.  SPM agents
phone home by definition if you are using the Cloud version.  The On
Premise / AWS AMI versions do not phone home.

See:
http://sematext.com/spm
http://blog.sematext.com/tag/cassandra/
http://blog.sematext.com/2014/06/02/announcement-cassandra-performance-monitoring-in-spm/