Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Florin Pop <Fl...@siveco.ro> on 2004/01/19 16:37:33 UTC

Prevent direct access to jsp pages

Hi,

I have a jsp page which contains some comboboxes. I set the data in the
comboboxes in an Action before forwarding to the jsp. How can I prevent
direct access to the jsp page? So everytime a user wants to access the jsp
he/she should execute first the Action, in order to fill the data in the
combos.

Thanks,

Florin

Re: Prevent direct access to jsp pages

Posted by Guido GarcĂ­a Bernardo <gg...@itdeusto.com>.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=prevent+direct+access+to+jsp+pages

Posted by Jeff Kyser <kt...@comcast.net>.
Hey Florin,

Typically, access to the JSPs is prevented by placing them
underneath the /WEB-INF directory. Then none of them can
be accessed unless you provide an action mapping.

-jeff