Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/18 15:08:39 UTC

Re: apache-website checkout issues

I forgot about this, but just came across the files in another
situation: Jekyll 4 converts the output into a directory structure
when generating the site.

Since noone explained their presence, they seem unused, they are for
old releases at this point, and they cause various issues, I have gone
ahead and deleted them.

Robbie