Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 14:34:30 UTC

In Raleigh next week

Hey Lin,
Found a typo. Sorry. Will let you know when it actually makes it to
the m2 repo.

On a related note, You and Matt are in Raleigh right? I will be there
early next week. Monday/Tues to be precise. Would you have some time
to hack on code? Is Jarek in RTP as well?

If we have a few more folks, maybe we could have a mini-hackathon.
Though i am really sorry about the short notice. Anyone else around?
or can make it there?

thanks,
dims

Re: In Raleigh next week

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Yes. I'm also in the same area and will be available. See you next week!

Jarek

Re: In Raleigh next week

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dims,

Re: In Raleigh next week

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
  I would love to be there.. You probably don't want me to hack ws
related code :)

Thanks
Anita

--- Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:

> that's excellent.  Let me see what I can drum up for a place to do
> this.   Anita, are you up for a few days next week ?
>

> On Mar 14, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> > Hey Lin,
> > Found a typo. Sorry. Will let you know when it actually makes it to
> > the m2 repo.
> >
> > On a related note, You and Matt are in Raleigh right? I will be
> there
> > early next week. Monday/Tues to be precise. Would you have some
> time
> > to hack on code? Is Jarek in RTP as well?
> >
> > If we have a few more folks, maybe we could have a mini-hackathon.
> > Though i am really sorry about the short notice. Anyone else
> around?
> > or can make it there?
> >
> > thanks,
> > dims
> >
> > On 3/13/07, Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Dims,
> >>
> >> No, still don't see the provider file after i clean up my axis2
> >> files in
> >>    c:\.m2 and build the geronimo-axis2 module.   Was the provider
>
> >> file
> >> there before you copy to the m2 snapshot repo?
> >>
> >> P.S. I could only get axis2-jaxws module to build with test turned
>
> >> off.
> >>
> >> Lin

It's here! Your new message!

Re: In Raleigh next week