Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Varun Shingal <va...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/06 14:43:06 UTC

Help!

Hi

I have a project for which I am using ADF Faces. I have read various
articles about extending the components, making new components, adding
attributes and so on. However, I have a unique new problem of adding a
custom attribute to all the components. Something similar to the id tag. It
will be there in all the tags. One way is that I extend all the components.
But is there a way that I add it to all of them by having something generic?

Thanks for your help!

Varun

--
Varun Shingal