Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Florian Hussonnois <fh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 17:27:41 UTC

kafka spout - very high latency

Hi,

I'm facing with a high latency for the kafka spout (v0.9.3). I don't know
where this problem may come from. In addition, I have no error in logs and
no failed tuples.

This is my configuration for the Spout(parallelism = 4)

kafkaConfig.fetchSizeBytes  = 1024 * 1024 * 6;
kafkaConfig.bufferSizeBytes = 1024 * 1024 * 6;

I have a  5 broker cluster with 4 partitions per topics.

Storm configuration
topology.max.spout.pending: 1000

Then, this is a screenshot of my storm UI.

[image: Images intégrées 1]

Thank you  for your help.

--
Florian HUSSONNOIS

Re: kafka spout - very high latency

Posted by Florian Hussonnois <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your feedbacks.  I've a better understanding now of
my spout latency.

--
Florian HUSSONNOIS
Tel +33 6 26 92 82 23