Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Renard <s_...@meloo.com> on 2000/04/05 08:59:40 UTC

sql processing

Hello,

 I've just installed JServ 1.1 and Cocoon 1.7 with Apache 1.3.9 on
linux-Slackware.

 Cocoon seems to work partially, i can get the Cocoon status page /myserver/Cocoon.xml,

 some simple samples works also, like "Hello", but when i try to open
the sql sample database-page.xml, Netscape offer me to save the page,
and do not display it... What's wrong ? Because "hello-page.xml" works,
i think the AddHandler xml is well configured, so i don't understand
why the sql sample do not work.
My aim is to use Cocoon as a XML gateway with MySQL database.

 Regards.

 --
 Sebastien Renard

Ce mel a été envoyé avec Meloo http://www.meloo.com

Re: sql processing

Posted by Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen <ra...@mip.sdu.dk>.
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Sebastien Renard wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I've just installed JServ 1.1 and Cocoon 1.7 with Apache 1.3.9 on
> linux-Slackware.

Try to use "lynx -head url" to see what mimetype is returned.  You might
have forgotten to render it to HTML.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen               "...plus...Tubular Bells!"
  http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~ravn