Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Naveen <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/05 07:40:39 UTC

JMX Exporters with Ignite

Hello ALl

We are using Ignite 2.8.1 and have JMX exporters running on each node and
everything seems to be working fine.

Earlier it used to generate the metrics with the below 3d4eac69, all the 5
nodes used to generate the same
org_apache_*3d4eac69*_HeapMemoryUsed

Recently, we had to restart 2 nodes for some changes, afterwards when I
looked at the metrics, it started generating like this, changed from
3d4eac69 to 2c13da15. I have restaretd the node many times earlier, but this
never got changed
org_apache_*2c13da15*_HeapMemoryUsed

with this change, metrics are not getting displayed properly on Dashboard.
Any idea, how this number (alphanumeric 2c13da15) is changed all of a
sudden, how can we have this number or text same for all the nodes of the
cluster.
Looks bit strange, but happened

Thanks

Re: JMX Exporters with Ignite

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

It will always add this number by default. You need to restart all nodes
with this setting to get rid of it.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

This is in case you are running more than one node per VM.

You can disable addition of this number by setting
IGNITE_MBEAN_APPEND_CLASS_LOADER_ID system property or environment variable
to false prior to starting the VM, such as by adding the following JVM arg:

-DIGNITE_MBEAN_APPEND_CLASS_LOADER_ID=false

Ilya Kasnacheev