Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be> on 2008/05/24 15:05:37 UTC

1.2 release

Ruwan,

Can you give us an update on the status of the 1.2 release?

Andreas

Re: 1.2 release

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andreas and all,
>
> I am sorry for not being updating the community about the delay of the
> release.
>
> We are blocked on the Rampart 1.4 release and unfortunately Rampart is also
> blocked on the WSS4J release. Hope fully WSS4J will be out on 27th (take 2
> VOTE for the WSS4J release is just posted to the list),

I am sorry it was not the release vote take2 which has been put to the wss4j
list, rather a retraction :-( , so the release seems to be delayed a little
more. Will post the new release plan for synapse soon.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: 1.2 release

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas and all,

I am sorry for not being updating the community about the delay of the
release.

We are blocked on the Rampart 1.4 release and unfortunately Rampart is also
blocked on the WSS4J release. Hope fully WSS4J will be out on 27th (take 2
VOTE for the WSS4J release is just posted to the list), because a VOTE

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>
wrote:

> Ruwan,
>
> Can you give us an update on the status of the 1.2 release?
>
> Andreas

Ruwan Linton