Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de> on 2013/03/05 11:25:15 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC6 AND Composite Repository

Hi,

The vote passes with the following result:

+1 Marshall Schor
+1 Tommaso Teofili
+1 Peter Klügl

No other votes were received.

Thanks to you all, and special thanks to Marshall for all the help and
for investing so much time :-)

I will proceed with the checklist:
http://uima.apache.org/release.html#Releasing

Are there any opinions on textmarker's web-presence, e.g., download and
documentation?

Peter

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC6 AND Composite Repository

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@apache.org>.
If there are no objections, I will commit the changes for the website
since they are not really invasive and fulfill their purpose.

Has anyone an idea why
http://uima.apache.org/d/textmarker-current/tools.textmarker.book.html
is not accessible?

Peter

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I have an idea.

I've done an experiment to "confirm", which will take maybe an hour... If
confirmed, it's an infra issue and I'll post a Jira.  Otherwise, I'll ask about
it on the infra list.

The thing I'm guessing is happening is that some part of the "rsync" system that
was set up prior to the current method of pub/sub publishing didn't get quite
shut off, and/or the pubsub is excluding the docs/d directory.

I removed a silly index.html file in the old pub spot on people.a.o, and if it
disappears in an hour or so on the website, this will confirm that the rsynch is
still running...

-Marshall

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Re: the download:  the only thing to download in this release is the
source-release.zip, I think (since we're not releasing the binary zip/tar
assemblies at this time).  The other artifacts are released to Maven Central.

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
On 3/5/2013 9:58 AM, Peter Klügl wrote:
> I will replace the update site in release/uima, right?
>
> Just asking in order to avoid mistakes on my side.

We're all learning here :-).  But, yes, that is my understanding.

-Marshall

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.