Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave O'Neill <dm...@roaringpenguin.com> on 2010/04/30 21:38:55 UTC

IP reputation data collection protocol

We at Roaring Penguin Software have built a system to collect IP
reputation information.  We'd like to collaborate on an open standard,
lightweight protocol for reporting and collecting this information.  Our
current implementation has been in active use for a while now, so we
feel it's a stable enough starting point for community discussion.

If anyone in the SpamAssassin community is interested in taking a look,
we have an internet draft available for comments, as well as a mailing
list for further discussion.  Please see

    http://www.mimedefang.org/reputation

for details.  If you're interested in discussing it, or collaborating,
we'd like if it you would join the mailing list (see above URL) so that
we can try and keep the discussion all in one place.

Cheers,
Dave
--
Dave O'Neill <dm...@roaringpenguin.com>    Roaring Penguin Software Inc.