Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Becker <st...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/26 15:34:26 UTC

[users@httpd] reinstalling apache server

I am trying to reinstall Apache on a win2k server, and I keep gettign an error message saying that there is already a service on 0.0.0.80 so I canot install Apache.Does anyone have any ideas about this?

RE: [users@httpd] reinstalling apache server

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
What do you mean by reinstalling???
When you launch the msi/exe installer it tries to install the apache service
and if its already installed it will tell you that the apache service
already exist.
What exactly are you trying to do??

Jeff Cohen