Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 10:23:28 UTC

New tutorials for AG2.1 available

Hi,
There are few new tutorials available in AG wiki. Try your hands out and
provide comments.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/java-server-faces.html- *Basics of JSF

*
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-java-server-faces-application.html-
*JSF Sample Application

*
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-an-application-client-to-access-ejb.html-
*AppClient accessing EJB

*http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/ejb-applications.html- *Basics of EJB and
Stateless session EJB

*http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/stateless-session-bean.html- *A Simple
stateless session EJB application

*http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-services.html- *Basics of Web
Services

*
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-calculator-web-service.html-
*A Simple web service application

*Thanks
Ashish*
*

Re: New tutorials for AG2.1 available

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much ! :)

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi CG,

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi CG,

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashish,

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,
The web service tutorial have been modified to suggest explanations for the
various annotations used as well as the wsdl generation steps.
Thanks
Ashish

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Ashish Jain wrote:
> Hi,
> There are few new tutorials available in AG wiki. Try your hands out and
> provide comments.
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/java-server-faces.html- *Basics of JSF
>
> *http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-java-server-faces-application.html-
> *JSF Sample Application
>
> *http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-an-application-client-to-access-ejb.html-
> *AppClient accessing EJB
>
> *http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/ejb-applications.html- *Basics of EJB
> and Stateless session EJB
>
> *http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/stateless-session-bean.html- *A
> Simple stateless session EJB application
>
> *http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-services.html- *Basics of Web
> Services
>
> *http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-calculator-web-service.html-
> *A Simple web service application