Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Kartheek Hirode <ka...@centegy.com> on 2001/04/07 04:32:24 UTC

Header in Response object

Hello all,

Does the Response.getHeader(...) on the client return the Header that was
set
on the RPCRouter? It seems to be returning a null object for me.
Do I need to set the encodingStyleURI to some specific value if I have
stuff in the Header? I have a couple of String attributes in the Header
object,
so I am assuming the Serialization should be fine.

Thanks,
--KH

Design pattern..

Posted by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net>.
Hi all,
I am trying to implement Apache's SOAP Tool kit for Weblogic.
And I was wondering if there were any established design patterns to
implement it ..
I was planning to extend the HTTPRequest and HTTPResponse (and the
HTTPSession) to handel SOAP requests, is there a better way to handle it ?
I am basically tryin to build a frame work.
I would really appreciate if any of you (gurus..) could reply me back.
Thanxs in advance

Cheers and have a great day
Naggi