Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/12/29 06:38:22 UTC

Community Weekly Meeting (December 29, 2021)

Hi Community,

Here is the schedule for today's Weekly Meeting. For the previous video
recordings (Chinese), I have uploaded to Bilibili:
https://space.bilibili.com/551921247

*Schedule*
- *Date*: on Wednesday, December 29, at 20:00 ~ 21:30 (UTC +8)
- *Meeting Link*: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/VLjTH3CU3QVi
- *Topics*: I have prepared 3 topics collected from the community, they're
about Dashboard CVE, APISIX, and Ingress Controller. Please check the docs:
https://docs.qq.com/doc/DTkd3a2RraXBCaklm. Do let me know if you prefer
other languages, I'm glad to prepare that version.
- *Issue*: https://github.com/apache/apisix/discussions/5954

*Note*
- If you have any questions, please comment below or contact
*juzhiyuan@apache.org
<ju...@apache.org>*
- Kindly let me know if you need *Google Meet* or *Zoom* as communication
tools.
- Previous Meeting: https://github.com/apache/apisix/discussions/5786

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>