Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Salvatore Foss <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/19 21:11:10 UTC

Configurable default connection Prioritizer

Hi,

Do you see much value in being able to specify an instance-wide (or
cluster-wide) default prioritizer for all connections that do not have one
manually set?

Along with the the following properties in nifi.properties:
nifi.queue.backpressure.count=10000
nifi.queue.backpressure.size=1 GB

I'd like to see see something like
nifi.queue.prioritizer.default=org.apache.nifi.prioritize.
PriorityAttributePrioritizer

Thoughts? My only concern would be if connection prioritizers have a
noticeable impact on system resources.

Re: Configurable default connection Prioritizer

Posted by Ryan Hendrickson <ry...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,
I searched and didn't see a ticket.  I created one here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-9974  | Default Prioritizer for
new Relationships

Thanks,
Ryan

Posted by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Hendrickson <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Salvatore <sa...@gmail.com>.
#2 would definitely be convenient. Maybe also include an option whether to

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Hendrickson <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com>.