Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Peter Kalbus <pt...@me.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/07 13:38:52 UTC

Support for Pimonori Tiny2040

Hi,

I owned a Pimoroni Tiny2040 device.
It’s an RP2040 based device with some interesting features:

  + small form factor (18x21.3mm)
  + 8 MByte Flash
  + RGB LED
  + Reset Button
  + USB-C
  - reduced pin-header

I’d like to add the device based on the available RP2040 support.
It’s basically working, but the specifics are missing.

My plan is to re-use the code from

  'boards/arm/rp2040/raspberrypi-pico‘ and

and add the support in

  'boards/arm/rp2040/pimoroni-tiny2040‘.

Anything wrong with this approach?

Regards
Piet

Re: Support for Pimonori Tiny2040

Posted by Peter Kalbus <pt...@mailbox.org.INVALID>.
Hi Alan,

saw it this morning, too … don’t know why … I was sleeping :-)

Let’s see, what todo next with the Tiny2040 device.

/Piet

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,