Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Stephen, Premkumar" <PS...@StateStreet.com> on 2018/10/11 17:11:00 UTC

RE: Next release

Hi JB,

I am circling back with the request for the higher version of SM/Camel.
I checked the release schedule at https://servicemix.apache.org/community/releases-schedule.html, but it has no updates.

Thanks in advance!
Prem

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Oh sorry, my bad, I was busy with Karaf and related updates.

Let me prepare something around that.

Regards
JB

--