Posted to user@poi.apache.org by ujjwal soni <uj...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 07:09:22 UTC

TEXT formatting lost on replacing text in powerpoint using ppt

Hi,

I am replacing text in a particular ppt template which contains tags like
#NAME#, the text is easily replaced by
text[g].setText(text[g].getText().toString()); But my problem is that the
formatting gets lost. I tried all possible ways but its still in vain.

Cheers!!!

Ujjwal B Soni <baroda, gujarat, india> <+919998971048>
"Helping hands are better than praying lips......"