Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com> on 2010/08/03 14:08:49 UTC

Files in Jar

I'm using Eclipse if that matters.
I'm trying to create a jar file containing my TTF files, so I can load
them in at runtime from the classpath rather than worry about physical
file paths.
I would like to do the same for images.
When I create a project it lets me put in any file type, but when I try
to create a JAR from it, those files don't get into that JAR.
I've tried a new regular Project with the Export as JAR option.  I've
tried modifying the build.xml for the FOP project.  I can't seem to get
it to include the files.
How should I go about doing this?