Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2005/05/10 14:12:05 UTC

Roadmap for Turbine 2.4 release?!

Hi folks,

are there any plans for a Turbine 2.4 M2 release?! Personally I would
like to use the Fulcrum components instead of Turbine components ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Roadmap for Turbine 2.4 release?!

Posted by Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>.
Hi Siegfried,

It sounds like we ought to use YAAFI. I'm keen to get rid of ECM.

Regards,

Peter

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Peter,