Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Saurabh Shukla <sa...@cysphere.com> on 2001/04/03 12:44:30 UTC

RE: Sending HTTP request from a servlet to ASP.

Do u also need a response from the servlet to which you are sending the data
?

Posted by shlomi sarfati <sh...@visualtop.com>.
the simplest way is to redirect the page to the asp page with parameters in
the query string in the form of :
page.asp?param=value&param1=value
as far as I know you can transfer as much as 1 k in this form
the other way is to use sockets and to post the data to an asp page
in this way you can transfer bigger amounts of data

shlomi