Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rice Yeh <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2004/08/06 14:19:56 UTC

Any property for setting the time out value for connection to maven repository

Hi,
  Is there any property for setting the time out value for connection to maven repository? I needs this property because
my environment is behind a firewall which has anti-virus software installed scanning all downloaded files. Hence,
it is always to get time out in connection to maven respository when building with maven.

Regards,
Rice

Re: Any property for setting the time out value for connection to maven repository

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
no, but there should be. It was on my todo list to add it to HttpUtils
when I integrated commons-httpclient.

Can you file a JIRA issue so it doesn't get missed?

Thanks,
Brett