Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/05/05 14:51:29 UTC

[NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for May is out!

Hi CouchDB fans! ![](images/composer-emoji/apple/1f44b.png)

The weekly news is now live at: https://blog.couchdb.org/2016/05/05/couchdb-
weekly-news-may-5-2016/

Highlights include lots of great new releases, including the return of
`pouchy`, plus a deep sea jellyfish!

You can help us spread the news by sharing on Twitter
(https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/728234638888538112) and other social
networks.

Also if you have news for next week, just REPLY to this thread!

Have a great rest of your week ![](images/composer-emoji/apple/263a.png)️️

Jenn Turner

The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
[neighbourhood.ie](http://neighbourhood.ie/ "http://neighbourhood.ie/" )

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for May is out!

Posted by Clemens Stolle <cl...@fastmail.com>.
Hi Jenn,
I have two items I’d like to propose for the upcoming news :)

1. There is a dockerized version of the Lucene full text search for CouchDB available: https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb-lucene
People can take a look at the example for a working setup :)

2. I would love it if someone opened a pull request for a dockerized full text search for CouchDB 2.0. Further information can be found at https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb/issues/48 and https://cloudant.com/blog/enable-full-text-search-in-apache-couchdb/
I’m can assist anyone who is willing to take this on, but can’t do the majority of the work myself at the moment.

Thank you,
Clemens

Posted by Clemens Stolle <cl...@fastmail.com>.
Hi Jenn,