Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Willian Barrozo <wi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/15 21:30:51 UTC

Download OM 2.0

Hello guys, I want to upgrade my OM1.9 to 2.0, a link to a stable version?

Sincerely,
William Barrozo

RE: Download OM 2.0

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Hello Willian,

I may not be able to help you much, I do not have any experience in
installing OpenMeetings in Centos.  Nothing against Centos, just that I
normally use Debian and have lately tired Ubuntu.

What time frame do you required the documentation?

I don't know of any OpenMeetings Centos build instructions that are
current (i.e. for Centos 6.2 and OpenMeetings 2.0).

Stephen has recently updated doco for Ubuntu and Debian, see the URLs
below, these may be useful as guide?   Do you have any specific issues?
And from what you said, I guess you are currently using OpenMeetings 1.9
and would like to now try OpenMeetings 2.0 ?  If this is correct, then I
recommend OpenMeetings 2.0 which is what I am currently using.  There
are still a few issues in 2.0 that I would like to see resolved, but
overall it is excellent.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+relat
ed+to+OpenMeetings

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27838216/Instal
ling+OM2.x+On+Ubuntu64+-+Headless.pdf?version=3&modificationDate=1337628
290561

I recommend that you download OpenMeetings from
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/  the current build #82 is
apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1341252-21-05-2012_2312.tar.gz
<https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact
/singlewebapp/dist/apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1341252-21-05-2
012_2312.tar.gz>   Over time it will be updated so get the latest
version when you are ready.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

IT Manager

Cooperative Research Centre For Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC)

NFF House, 14 - 16 Brisbane Avenue, Barton, ACT, 2600, Australia

T: (02) 6120 1600

F: (02) 6273 7181

E: gkirkham@co2crc.com.au,

W: www.co2crc.com.au

Posted by Willian Barrozo <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hello George,

RE: Download OM 2.0

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
I use the Logitech Sphere and the Yamaha USB Microphone Speaker
(PSG-01S) works great.

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 592 8000 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile: +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com

On 05/16/12 02:17, George Kirkham wrote:

> I have several people who are experimenting using it for real
> meetings, but the greatest issue I have is getting people to have
> suitable audio/video hardware.

I use Logitech C910 webcam and Polycom SoundStation for meeting rooms.
This combination works fine but not cheapest solution.

Re: Download OM 2.0

Posted by Sergey Kobzar <se...@itcraft.org>.

RE: Download OM 2.0