Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2020/03/20 16:58:52 UTC

Zipkin incubator status needs updating

I noticed a broken Jenkins job for Zipkin on builds.apache.org
But, when I checked into it further, I saw:

https://github.com/apache/zipkin redirects outside of Apache.
https://zipkin.apache.org doesn't exist

According to https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/zipkin , I think it
is retired, but the incubation status page is not up-to-date with that
information: https://incubator.apache.org/projects/zipkin.html , and I
can only see the Whimsy information because I have a login to Whimsy.

If Zipkin is retired, can one of the former mentors please update the
public status page?

In the meantime, I'll proceed to delete the now defunct Jenkins job.

Thanks,
Christopher

Re: Zipkin incubator status needs updating

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christopher,

Yes, Zipkin has retired from incubator, I will make sure the relevant pages
are updated, thank you for bringing this up.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko