Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Hari, Sekhar" <se...@cgi.com> on 2019/05/26 18:59:05 UTC

Clinical trial ID extraction in cTAKES

Hi -

I have a requirement to extract clinical trial ID (a.k.a the study number) from clinical trial application and other related unstructured text documents. I'm writing to see if cTAKES - in its current capacity - has the ability to identify trial IDs from documents. If yes, can you kindly help me with the steps?

If no, is there an alternative pre-trained Open Source tool that has the ability to extract this information? Many thanks.

Thanks
Sekhar Hari | AI Program Lead | Health Sciences R&D | Asia Pacific Solutions Delivery Center
+91 814 7027 779 (C)