Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/12/04 18:19:02 UTC

Incubator report for December 2012

Marmotta just scrapped into the incubator reporting cycle for this month
so, in the interests of time and bootstrap, I added some words to note
it's alive

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2012

Could the others mentors check and add a sig? thx - new incubator policy
is for all mentors to sign to confirm that are still in touch with the
project.  While we're on the monthly cycle, I guess that's not urgent.

Next month - a project team person can write it as per normal.

	Andy

Re: Incubator report for December 2012

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Signed off the report. Thanks!

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Incubator report for December 2012

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Andy!

I guess this is the welcome of the project to the ASF :-)

--
Sergio Fernández