Posted to builds@apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/06/27 06:08:21 UTC

Re: Hudson builds are failing with "remote file operation failed" issues for several projects

I forced our shindig build to one of the ubuntu boxes..  It's been failing
for about 5 days..

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
OK, I think it's fixed now.  Looks like the hudson-solaris slave was
broken for several days :(

I've also updated the wiki page with info for admins on how to restart a slave.

--j.