Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2014/12/23 16:43:01 UTC

Re: Logo Development (was RE: Apache Corinthia website is up and running)

Subdividing threads is common and easy and it is important when there is something substantial that needs focus.

 -- comments below on --
Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 23 December 2014 at 16:43, Dennis E. Hamilton <or...@apache.org> wrote:

> Subdividing threads is common and easy and it is important when there is
> something substantial that needs focus.
>
>  -- comments below on --

and in any case not something we need to consider right now....before we
send anything to trademarks we have quite a lot of homework to do.

>    For now, we can assess the design, its suitability for adaptation to
>    various usages, and its appeal.  Let's look at how the logo stands on
>    its own.
>
>    Since we're talking about a visual symbol, a good place to do this is on
>    the wiki, where images can be included.

Except our wiki is not available at the moment, it is still being setup.

I would think a good place to look at it, is where it is used....on
web/facebook/twitter or right click on it and download it.

My problem is that I dont see us using it for more than
web/facebook/twitter for quite sometime, but of course I might be wrong.

But I am not sure what the suggested line of action is ? do we stop using
it on the web etc for now, does someone start a new discussion or ?

rgds
jan i.

ps. orcmid@ you wrote earlier that I dont need to copy you, the mail from
you has dev@ and orcmid@ so a simply reply all would cause that effect.
Have you done something in your client so that your address is listed ?

</orcmid>

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org>.
 -- replying to --
Posted by Dorte Fjalland <do...@gmail.com>.