Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by "Donald A. Pellegrino Jr." <do...@comcast.net> on 2006/05/02 22:39:26 UTC

Conversion of UTF-8 to XML.

I have found Xerces-C to have handy utility functions for string operations, such as Transcode. I have a need to write some UTF-8 data in memory out to an XML file. Is there a short series of existing functions available which I could use to ensure the simple specials such as the ampersand (&) are converted to XML text specials such as (&amp;) in my output?

Re: Conversion of UTF-8 to XML.

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
Hi Donald,
have a look at the XMLFormatter class and how DOMWriterImpl uses it.

Hope this helps,
Alberto