Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/12 19:45:05 UTC

April Board Report

Attachment AC: Status report for the Apache Tapestry Project

Tapestry is a Java language, component-based web framework.

Tapestry 5.2

We've released a maintainance release, 5.2.5, with minor fixes,
including a chnage that makes Tapestry applications easier to debug.

Tapestry 5.3

Still in alpha; with partial conversion from a Maven build to a Gradle build,
the addition of a JPA integration library, numerous small changes,
and the first steps in removing the dependency on Javassist (instead, using
a wrapper around ASM).

Community

Elected two new committers: Kalle Korhonen and Francois Facon.

We are matching mentors to GSOC (Google Summer Of Code) interns; we have
three proposals.

Please get back to me soon with any corrections; I'm about to commit
and email this to the board.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry