Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ron McNulty <rm...@clear.net.nz> on 2012/09/19 10:31:09 UTC

Re: How portlet communicate with other application

I suggest you check out the JSR286 spec. Both IPC and global render
parameters can share data between portlets, and Jetspeed supports both.

Regards

Ron

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I think that he was trying to get data moved between a portal and a
batch program or another webapp.

Ron
On 19/09/2012 4:31 AM, Ron McNulty wrote:
> I suggest you check out the JSR286 spec. Both IPC and global render
> parameters can share data between portlets, and Jetspeed supports both.
>
> Regards
>
> Ron
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dongyu Yang" <ya...@gmail.com>

>>> 2) Shared database