Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Haipeng Du <fl...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/27 00:47:25 UTC

reportMethod

Could somebody explain reportMethod for me? If I have file with uri
http//localhost:8080/slide/files/test.txt, how could I get all information
about this one, for example: version number, history. And if I want to
replace it with an old version file, how could I do?
Thanks a lot.
Haipeng

Re: reportMethod

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.

Take the time to read the Delta-V spec you can find at www.webdav.org
and search the slide-user and slide-dev archives for examples.

> And if I want to
> replace it with an old version file, how could I do?

There's the UPDATE method that serves that purpose. Again, a look at
the spec is invaluable.

> Thanks a lot.
> Haipeng

Regards,
Ingo

Re: Domain.xml -> scope

Posted by Pingkui HOU <ko...@sunflare.co.jp>.
Sorry, I got it.

I changed the node in the web.xml,
    "<param-name>scope</param-name>
      <param-value>/files</param-value>"
now, it works.

best regards.

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
The "scope" being referred to in this case a parameter to the webdav
servlet. You can find this in the web.xml file in the slide/WEB-INF
folder that comes with the tomcat bundle. Change the <param-value/> tag
to <param-value>/files</param-value> and you should be good to go.

-James

Domain.xml -> scope