Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by te...@blackhole.acon.nl on 2000/09/06 11:31:05 UTC

reload

Hi

I thought Reload would be quite helpfull because of not having to restart
the server, but now I am quite stuck. Only the first form shows all the
changes immediately. The second form after pushing a button does not.

Is this explainable?

Arnold

perl.conf starting:
PerlRequire             conf/startup.pl
PerlFreshRestart        On
PerlPostReadRequestHandler 'sub { Apache->request(shift) } '

PerlTransHandler        Apache::StripSession
PerlInitHandler         Apache::Reload
PerlSetVar              ReloadAll off

package Myapp.pm
use strict;
use Apache::Constants qw(:common);
use Apache::File ();
use CGI qw(:standard :html3 :netscape);
use Image::Magick ();

use DBI ();

use Apache::Reload;

handler {

	CASE: {
		/^/i and do some_other_form()

		first_form();
	}

}

sub first_form() {
	This form does show changes for all children.

	Push a submit button to go some_other_form
}

sub some_other_form() {
	This form does not show changes at all..

}