Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 23:23:32 UTC

Mercury Next steps.

Re: Mercury Next steps.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Amila,

Your call. Please don't say later that there was lot of pushback and that you "tried" to donate. If you just want to
repurpose this mailing list to thrash out Mercury details and keep the code in wso2 svn, but is perfectly ok with me.
Just don't come back later to say that the community was not accepting because there was no proposal on the table.

thanks,
dims

Re: Mercury Next steps.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.